• Around 180km from Barcelona, the western Catalonian city of Lleida dates back to the Bronze Age and is home to roughly 140,000 people.
• The Pavelló Barris Nord opened on 4 October 2001 with a capacity of 5,500, expanded to its present size two years later.
• It is home to local basketball favourites CE Lleida Bàsquet, who constructed the arena on promotion to Spain's top division, and in their first season they made the play-offs, losing in the quarter-finals to FC Barcelona.
• The arena has also staged sports including gymnastics and concerts by leading Spanish acts.
• The venue was given a new role when picked to stage the 2012 UEFA Futsal Cup finals hosted by Barcelona.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.