Futsal Team Charleroi, ISK Dina Moskva and FK Nikars Riga booked their place in the UEFA Futsal Cup elite round on Friday while Sporting Club de Paris overcame FK EP Chrudim for Group 1 first place. On Saturday, KMF Ekonomac Kragujevac must beat Luparense C/5 to pip the Serbian Group 5 hosts to second place behind Baku United FC while Groups 2, 3, 4 and 6 conclude the round on Sunday.
Sporting Club de Paris 6-4 FK EP Chrudim
• The two qualified clubs met for first place with hosts Chrudim needing a win to claim the summit, and they were on course when leading 2-1 at the interval. Paris started the second half with Roninho as a flying goalkeeper and two quick Augusto efforts turned the game around. The Azeri forward finished with four goals as the Portuguese club eased home.
KMF Zelezarec Skopje 3-6 FC Stalitsa Minsk
• Stalista ensured a third-placed finish in Group 1 with Yevgen Yunakov scoring twice in the meeting of the two eliminated sides.
FC Grand Pro Varna 4-0 Iberia Star Tbilisi
• Former semi-finalists Iberia Star are out after a second 4-0 reverse in the group. Celsinho struck twice in the opening ten minutes with Slaven Novoselac and Marko Kostić adding gloss in the final ten.
FK Nikars Riga 3-1 Rekord Bielsko-Biała
• Hosts Nikars confirmed their qualification with a second win in Group 2. The Polish side appeared on course for their second triumph when Rafał Franz gave them a seventh-minute lead but goals either side of the break by Igors Avanesovs turned the tide and Maksims Seņs rubber-stamped the result.
Futsal Team Charleroi 3-2 FC Deva
• Charleroi are through following their second victory in the section. gave Charleroi a half-time lead but Florin Matei's goals after the break put Deva in front. However, with five minutes to go Zico and Liliu turned the game in Charleroi's favour before Deva's Christian Obadă was sent off.
ISK Dina Moskva 8-3 MNK Alumnus Zagreb
• Dina joined Charleroi in progressing after their second consecutive success, a result that eliminated Alumnus and Deva. Carlinhos struck a hat-trick inside 11 minutes while captain Dmitri Prudnikov completed his treble with their last kick of the game.
Lokomotiv Kharkiv 2-5 Inter FS
• Having both won yesterday, three-time winners Inter took command of the section thanks to an inspried second-half spell which spawned four goals in under seven minutes. Rafael, Pola and Borja were pivotal in that flourish, with Mario Rivillos the main beneficiary as he scored twice.
KMN Kobarid 4-1 Hovocubo
• Hosts Kobarid broke their duck as they recovered from a goal down at half-time to best the Dutch visitors. Rajko Uršič and Jani Ručna edged Kobarid in front with two late goals cementing their position as Hovocubo deployed the flying goalkeeper.
Vegakameratene 0-3 Slov-Matic Bratislava
• Slov-Matic showed their defensive prowess again with victory against the other matchday one winners. Tomáš Drahovský and Peter Hal'ko scored at either end of the first half with Dušan Rafaj's 26th-minute effort sealing the win for the Slovakian side, who have only conceded once in the phase.
MVFC Berettyóújfalu 2-3 FC APOEL Nicosia
• Berettyóújfalu, who meet Bratislava on Sunday, were on course to qualify when János Rábl (26) put them 2-1 ahead but APOEL threw the section wide open with a spirited comeback in the final five minutes, Léo Feitoza and Christos Iaсovou on target.
Reporters: Rok Šinkovc, Anton Gasparyan, Aleksei Binkovsky and Ondřej Zlámal
Through to elite round:
Group 1: Sporting Clube de Paris (FRA), FK EP Chrudim (CZE)
Group 2: FK Nikars Riga (LVA), 1 tbc
Group 3: ISK Dina Moskva (RUS), Futsal Team Charleroi (BEL)
Group 5: Baku United FC (ENG), 1 tbc
Byes: FC Barcelona (ESP, holders), Kairat Almaty (KAZ), Araz Naxçivan (AZE), Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
Draw: 17 October
Matches: 18–23 November
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.