Inter FS, FC Grand Pro Varna, Lokomotiv Kharkiv, Slov-Matic Bratislava and MVFC Berettyóújfalu completed the UEFA Futsal Cup elite round lineup on Sunday as the main round ended.
Through to elite round:
Group 1: Sporting Clube de Paris (FRA), FK EP Chrudim (CZE)
Group 2: FK Nikars Riga (LVA), FC Grand Pro Varna (BUL)
Group 3: ISK Dina Moskva (RUS), Futsal Team Charleroi (BEL)
Group 4: Inter FS (ESP), Lokomotiv Kharkiv (UKR)
Group 5: Baku United FC (ENG), KMF Ekonomac Kragujevac (SRB)
Group 6: MVFC Berettyóújfalu (HUN), Slov-Matic Bratislava (SVK)
Byes: FC Barcelona (ESP, holders), Kairat Almaty (KAZ), Araz Naxçivan (AZE), Sporting Clube de Portugal (POR)
Draw: 17 October (seedings & hosts tbc)
Matches: 18–23 November
Four-team finals: Late April
Rekord Bielsko-Biała 0-2 FC Grand Pro Varna
• Debutants Rekord only needed a point against fellow preliminary round qualifiers Varna to pip their opponents to second place but goals from Georgi Karageorgiev and Celsinho meant it was the Bulgarian side who progressed.
Iberia Star Tbilisi 1-0 FK Nikars Riga
• Hosts Nikars were already confirmed as group winners and they ended the round against eliminated Iberia Star, who signed off with a win which came courtesy of Aleksandr Dzabiradze's late goal.
Futsal Team Charleroi 1-5 ISK Dina Moskva
• Both these teams were through before today and hosts Dina, on debut, needed only a point for first place. They secured all three with an impressive victory in which Daniil Kutuzov found the net twice.
MNK Alumnus Zagreb 2-4 FC Deva
• In the meeting of two eliminated sides, it was the Romanian club who ended on a high. Trailing 2-1 going into the final two minutes, Marius Matei scored a quick-fire hat-trick to secure third spot in the section.
Inter FS 6-2 KMN Kobarid
• After scoring five in each of their first two group games, the Spanish side went one better, hitting six to secure first place in the group. Mario Rivillos was the catalyst, scoring three to add to the pair he bagged against Lokomotiv.
Slov-Matic Bratislava 1-5 MVFC Berettyóújfalu
• Both sides progressed to the elite round, but it was Berettyóújfalu who won to top the pool. János Rábl scored a treble as the Hungarian side secured all three points.
FC APOEL Nicosia 3-3 Vegakameratene
• Berettyóújfalu's win meant APOEL's chances of progressing were over, and the Cypriot side finished with a draw. After finding themselves 3-1 down, APOEL's Jonathan Morlan Carrasco scored in the final minute to deny the Norwegian side a first win in the section.
Reporters: Rok Šinkovc, Aleksei Binkovsky, Andy Clark & Anton Gasparyan
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.