• The indoor venue, located in the south-west of Croatia's capital, opened on 27 December 2008 with a handball international between Croatia and Russia, in time for the following month's World Men's Handball Championship. It can hold as many as 24,000 people for concerts.
• Part of a huge complex including a cinema and shopping centre, Arena Zagreb's award-winning design boasts an unusual roof structure similar to a suspension bridge, while the semi-translucent exterior allows for spectacular light effects.
• Over 1 million people have attended Arena Zagreb events, including performances from Depeche Mode, Cirque du Soleil and Lady Gaga, plus major fixtures in handball, basketball and ice hockey.
• Arena Zagreb will be the largest capacity venue to have staged UEFA Futsal European Championship final tournament matches and will play host to six games in Groups B and D, two quarter-finals, both semi-finals and the final.
• The capital of Croatia, Zagreb is home to around 1.3 million people and has been a settlement since the first century AD, though the city's name was first recorded in 1094. In futsal, MNK Nacional Zagreb were 2009/10 Croatian champions.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.