UEFA EURO 2020 and the first edition of the UEFA Nations League are on the agenda of the final UEFA Executive Committee meeting of the year.
Article top media content
043 - UEFA Nations League draw procedure to be approved
The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland, on Thursday 7 December at 10.00 local time.
The main items on the agenda are:
- UEFA EURO 2020:
- Confirmation or replacement of Brussels as host city
- Drawing of lots to determine host city pairings
- Selection of opening match venue – candidate cities are: Amsterdam, Brussels, Glasgow, Rome and St Petersburg
- Draw and fixture list procedure for the League Phase of the UEFA Nations League 2018-19
- Approval of the hosts for the UEFA Futsal Cup Finals 2018
A press conference attended by UEFA President Aleksander Čeferin is scheduled to take place after the end of the meeting at approximately 17:00CET and will be streamed live on UEFA.com.
Media interested in attending the press conference are requested to inform UEFA by sending an email to email@example.com with the words "UEFA Executive Committee Nyon" in the subject header by Tuesday 5 December 2017 at 12:00CET.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for 25 February 2018 – the day before the 42nd Ordinary UEFA Congress – in Bratislava, Slovakia.