The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting on Sunday 25 February in Bratislava, Slovakia.
Article top media content
005 - Approval of HatTrick V and UEFA 2020 prize money on agenda
The UEFA Executive Committee will hold its next meeting in Bratislava, Slovakia, on Sunday 25 February from 13.30 to 17.00, ahead of the 42nd Ordinary UEFA Congress in Bratislava on Monday 26 February. The UEFA Executive Committee meeting will take place at the Grand Hotel River Park (Dvorakovo Nabrezie 6).
The main items on the agenda are:
- Approval of HatTrick V – UEFA’s solidarity and development programme
- Approval of UEFA EURO 2020 prize money
- Approval of regulations
- 2018/19 UEFA Champions League
- 2018/19 UEFA Europa League
- 2019 UEFA Super Cup
- 2018/19 UEFA Youth League
- 2018/19 UEFA Women’s Champions League
- 2018/19 UEFA Futsal Champions League
- 2018/19 UEFA European Women’s Futsal Championship
- 2018–20 UEFA European Football Championship
- 2018/19 UEFA Regions’ Cup
- UEFA Stadium Infrastructure
No media activities are planned after the UEFA Executive Committee, with a press conference scheduled after the UEFA Congress the following day.
The next meeting of the UEFA Executive Committee is scheduled for 24 May in Kyiv, Ukraine.