There could be celebrations across Europe this weekend with UEFA Champions League finalists Manchester United FC and FC Barcelona just two of the clubs looking for points which would seal their domestic titles.
Inter on brink
United and Barcelona require just a draw from their respective games while FC Internazionale Milano are on the cusp of winning their fourth successive Scudetto in Italy. uefa.com looks at where the silverware could be heading this weekend.
- Albania: KS Vllaznia v KS Lushnja (Saturday, 15.00)
- Vllaznia will be champions if they win and KF Tirana lose to Dinamo Tirana.
- Austria: FC Salzburg v LASK Linz (Saturday, 18.00)
- Salzburg will be champions if they win and SK Rapid Wien are defeated by SV Ried.
- Bosnia-Herzegovina: NK Orašje v NK Zrinjski (Saturday, 17.00)
- Zrinjski require a point or for FK Slavija Sarajevo to drop points at FK Borac Banjaluka.
- Croatia: NK Dinamo Zagreb v NK Slaven Koprivnic (Sunday, 20.15)
- Dinamo will be champions if they win.
- Czech Republic: FK Viktoria Žižkov v SK Slavia Praha (Monday, 17.15)
- Slavia will be champions if they win or if AC Sparta Praha and FC Slovan Liberec both drop points on Sunday.
- England: Manchester United FC v Arsenal FC (Saturday, 13.45)
- United require just a draw to retain the Premier League title.
- Georgia: FC Sioni Bolnisi v FC WIT Georgia (Sunday, 14.00)
- WIT will be crowned Umaglesi Liga champions if they get a better result than FC Dinamo Tbilisi can manage against FC Mglebi Zugdidi.
- Italy: FC Internazionale Milano v AC Siena (Sunday, 20.30)
- Inter will retain the Scudetto if they win or AC Milan lose to Udinese Calcio on Saturday.
- Malta: Valletta FC v Marsaxlokk FC (Saturday, 17.00)
- Valletta will be champions if they win and Hibernians FC lose to Birkirkara FC on Monday.
- Spain: RCD Mallorca v FC Barcelona (Sunday, 19.00)
- Barcelona will be Liga champions if they draw or Real Madrid CF fail to claim three points at Villarreal CF on Saturday.
- Switzerland: FC Zürich v FC Basel 1893 (Sunday, 16.00)
- Zürich will be Super League champions if they win.
All times CET. Georgia one hour ahead.