Clubs: AC Sparta Praha, FK Jablonec (loan), FC Shakhtar Donetsk
• An industrious, dependable holding midfielder, Prague born Hübschman came up the youth ladder at AC Sparta Praha and, after a successful season-long loan with FK Jablonec, became a first-team regular at the Letná.
• Played 11 UEFA Champions League matches for Sparta in 2001/02 and won the 1. Liga crown the following season; ended his Sparta career on a high in 2003/04 by reaching the UEFA Champions League last 16 and lifting the Czech Cup.
• A prominent youth international, he captained the Czech Republic at the 2001 FIFA U-20 World Cup and, having made his senior international debut in a FIFA World Cup qualifying play-off against Belgium in November 2001, triumphed with his country at the 2002 UEFA European Under-21 Championship in Switzerland.
• Joined Shakhtar in summer 2004 and won the Ukrainian title in each of his first two seasons; added a league and cup double in 2008 but was suspended for the Pitmen's UEFA Cup triumph a year later against SV Werder Bremen.
• Added Premier League titles to his collection in 2010, 2011 and 2012, the second and third of those seasons resulting in the Pitmen winning the domestic double.
• Appeared in eight of Shakhtar's UEFA Champions League matches in the 2010/11 season as the club reached the knockout stage for the first time, where they lost to FC Barcelona in the quarter-finals, and was present for six of the Pitmen's eight games in the 2012/13 competition when they made it through the group stage once again.
UEFA Cup: winner 2009
UEFA European Under-21 Championship: winner 2002
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.