Clubs: AC Milan, Calcio Padova (loan), AC Prato (loan), AC Ancona (loan), UC Sampdoria, Modena FC (loan), Pescara Calcio (loan), AC Arezzo (loan), AC Siena (loan), Empoli FC
• A product of Milan's youth academy, Antonini spent several years on loan elsewhere before proving his worth at San Siro, where he became the regular left-back during the 2009/10 season, performing sufficiently well to earn a contract extension. He can also operate as a left-winger.
• An Italian Under-18 international, he made the first of several loan moves from Milan to Serie C1 club Prato in 2001/02 before stepping up to Serie B in 2002/03, helping Ancona to promotion.
• Joined Sampdoria in 2003 and made his Serie A debut for the Blucerchiati in a 3-3 draw with AC Perugia; however, he was unable to make a first-team breakthrough and returned to Serie B with a loan move to Modena.
• Further Serie B spells with Pescara and Arezzo preceded his Serie A return with Siena in 2006/07, where he made his first major impact at the top level, scoring three goals in 32 appearances under coach Mario Beretta.
• Continued to change clubs every season when he left Siena for Empoli, making 32 Serie A appearances for the Tuscan club but failing to prevent their relegation.
• Returned to Milan and after making his Serie A debut for the club in October 2008 against Sampdoria, his first UEFA Champions League appearance came in December 2009 versus FC Zürich; his status as Milan's first-choice left-back was recognised in February 2010 when he signed an extended contract running until June 2014.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.