Clubs: Cardiff FC, Arsenal FC, Nottingham Forest FC (loan)
• Widely hailed as the future of Welsh football, Ramsey became Cardiff's youngest first-team debutant in April 2007, aged 16 years and 124 days, eclipsing the previous record held by John Toshack.
• Ended his first full season by playing in the FA Cup final against Portsmouth FC, becoming the second youngest participant in English football's greatest showpiece.
• Chose to join Arsenal despite approaches from other top English clubs and made his competitive debut on 13 August 2008 in a UEFA Champions League qualifier against FC Twente; his first goal for the club also came in Europe, in a 5-2 win at Fenerbahçe SK two months later.
• Capped repeatedly at youth and Under-21 level by Wales, starring in the qualifying tournament for the 2009 UEFA European Under-21 Championship (scored in the play-off against England).
• Made his senior international debut in a friendly against Denmark in November 2008 (1-0) and struck his first goal in Wales' final 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifier, a 2-0 defeat of Liechtenstein.
• Suffered a broken leg during a league game against Stoke City FC on 27 February 2010 which kept him out of action until the following November, when he made four appearances on loan to Notts Forest.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.