Sweden will look to make amends for a heavy defeat by the Netherlands earlier in Group E as the teams complete their UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying campaign at the Råsundastadion.
• Two goals each from Klaas-Jan Huntelaar and Ibrahim Afellay put the game beyond the Swedes on 12 October 2010, before Andreas Granqvist struck a late riposte in a 4-1 Netherlands victory.
• Sweden's record in 22 meetings with The Netherlands is W7 D5 L10 (W4 D1 L2 at home).
• The teams first met in the bronze-medal match at the London Olympics on 23 October 1908, Gerard Reeman and Edu Snethlage scoring in a 2-0 win for the Netherlands at White City stadium.
• The two rivals' most recent meeting prior to this campaign came in a friendly in Amsterdam on 19 November 2008. Bert van Marwijk's men triumphed 3-1, with Robin van Persie registering in either half and Dirk Kuyt sealing the result late on after Kim Källström had pulled one back for the visitors.
• Arjen Robben scored the winning penalty when the Netherlands beat Sweden 5-4 in a shoot-out after a goalless UEFA EURO 2004 quarter-final, with John Heitinga and Ruud van Nistelrooy also putting their spot kicks past Andreas Isaksson. Zlatan Ibrahimović and Olof Mellberg failed with their kicks for Sweden but Källström and Christian Wilhemsson scored.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.