BSC Young Boys will look to keep the pressure on Group H leaders VfB Stuttgart as Odense BK come calling in the UEFA Europa League, looking for a first point in the section.
• The sides are meeting for the first time in UEFA club competition. It is also Young Boys' maiden match against a Danish side and OB's debut experience of Swiss opposition.
• The 21 games between Danish and Swiss clubs in UEFA club competition have ended with eight wins for Superliga clubs, three draws and ten successes for Swiss sides. The ten games in Switzerland finished in five wins for the home side, two draws and three away wins.
• Young Boys are unbeaten at home in three European games this season.
• They have lost only once in 11 home games in the UEFA Cup and UEFA Europa League, going down 2-1 against Athletic Club in last season's third qualifying round. Their record in those 11 matches reads W4 D6 L1.
• OB lost their first two Group H games by the same margin, 2-1, but have won two of their last five away fixtures in European competition.
• Odense have an impressive strike-rate in Group H; they have had only four shots on goal in their opening two games, but have scored twice.
• Young Boys were caught offside ten times over the course of their opening two group stage games; more than any other side in the competition.
• Young Boys' Sarajevo-born coach Vladimir Petković was a midfielder for FK Sarajevo as well as a number of Swiss clubs. As a coach, he worked his way up from assistant at AC Bellinzona to lead AC Lugano, then Bellinzona before taking charge of Young Boys in 2008.
• OB parted ways with coach Lars Olsen on 14 September, bringing to an end a three-year tenure at the club. They have installed Uffe Pedersen in a caretaker role, the 56-year-old having previously been in charge at OB between 2002 and 2004.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.