Clubs: LOSC Lille Métropole, AJ Auxerre, Olympique de Marseille
• Cheyrou signed for Lille as a youth and was later joined there by his elder brother Bruno; made his senior debut − in the second division − on 6 February 2000 against SC Bastia, aged 18, and won the UEFA European Under-18 title in Germany with France.
• Achieved promotion to Ligue 1 in his first season with Lille and remained at the club until 2004, making 98 top-flight appearances.
• Moved on to Auxerre, where he spent the next three seasons and played another 98 Ligue 1 matches; he also appeared regularly in European competition and helped his side win the 2005 Coupe de France.
• Followed in the footsteps of brother Bruno when he joined Marseille in 2007; proved an instant hit at Stade Vélodrome, earning a place in the Ligue 1 Team of the Season in each of his first three campaigns.
• Scored five goals in 32 appearances as Marseille won the French championship in 2009/10, finding the net in away draws at Olympique Lyonnais (5-5) and defending champions FC Girondins de Bordeaux (1-1); made his 300th Ligue 1 appearance in the opening game of 2010/11.
• Played in nine of the club's ten games as they made it to the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League in 2011/12 picking up a League Cup medal the same season.
• Appeared 28 times in the league during he 2012/13 season, helping OM to second place and a return to the UEFA Champions League.
UEFA European Under-18 Championship: winner 2000
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.