Clubs: Olympique de Marseille
• The son of African footballing great Abédi Pelé, Jordan was born and brought up in Marseille, where he teamed up with his elder brother André in the OM youth sector.
• Signed as a professional with Marseille and made a goalscoring debut on 16 December 2009 in a 2-1 win at FC Lorient.
• Made only four substitute appearances during the 2009/10 Ligue 1 title-winning campaign, which amounted to just 70 minutes of playing time.
• Reunited with brother André for the 2010/11 season and made his UEFA Champions League debut as a substitute on Matchday 1 at home to FC Spartak Moskva.
• Came on as a substitute for his brother to win his first cap for Ghana in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Swaziland (3-0) on 5 September 2010.
• Scored seven times in 35 Ligue 1 appearances furing 2012/13 to help OM to second in the table and return to the UEFA Champions League.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.