Clubs: FC Arsenal Kharkiv, FC Metalurh Donetsk, FC Kharkiv (loan), FC Banants (loan), FC Metalist Kharkiv, FC Shakhtar Donetsk
• Born in Kyiv, Kucher turned out for a variety of clubs in the early stages of his career, including spending the 2003 season with Armenia's FC Banants, with whom he played in the UEFA Cup.
• Joined FC Metalist Kharkiv from FC Metalurh Donetsk in 2005 and enjoyed a breakthrough season under coach Myron Markevych, starting 23 league games and scoring two goals.
• Returned to Donetsk in May 2006, joining Shakhtar on a five-year contract; won his first international cap three months later – in a 6-0 friendly win against Azerbaijan – and scored on his competitive debut, a 2-0 defeat of Scotland in UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying.
• Made his debut for Shakhtar in a 5-0 win against former club Metalist but did not became a regular until his second season, 2007/08, in which he played a prominent role in Shakhtar's league and cup double triumph.
• Won the UEFA Cup in 2009, playing all 120 minutes of the showpiece versus SV Werder Bremen, and collected Premier League winners' medals in each of the next two seasons, the second of which ended with cup final success against FC Dynamo Kyiv.
• Did the double again with Shakhtar in 2011/12, finishing above Dynamo in the league and beating FC Metalurh Donetsk 2-1 to win their second consecutive Ukrainian Cup, thanks to Kucher's extra-time winner.
• Made it to the last 16 of the UEFA Champions League in 2012/13, only to be defeated by Borussia Dortmund, in a season which saw the Pitmen win yet another domestic league and cup double.
UEFA Cup: winner 2009
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.