Clubs: FC Krasnodar, FC Chernomorets Novorossiysk, FC Rubin Kazan, FC Zenit St Petersburg
• Born in Naberezhnye Chelny, Bukharov moved to Krasnodar at 15 and had a brief spell at Chernomorets before joining Rubin's reserve squad in 2004.
• Made his Premier-Liga debut in 2005 but suffered a serious knee injury in July 2006 that sidelined him for 18 months.
• Returned to action in 2008 and helped Rubin to an unexpected Russian title success, scoring six goals in the second half of the campaign, the first two in a 4-1 home win against Zenit.
• Restored to 100% fitness in 2009, he proved to be one of the key figures in Rubin's successful title defence, finding the net 16 times in 23 appearances and earning his first senior cap for Russia on 14 October in a FIFA World Cup qualifier away to Azerbaijan (1-1).
• Scored four goals for Rubin in the 2010 campaign before making a summer switch to Zenit, for whom he also scored four times to help his new club win the league and secure a personal Premier-Liga title hat-trick; also hit three goals for Zenit in the 2010/11 UEFA Europa League group stage.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.