Clubs: FC Flora Tallinn, Vålerenga Fotball, Enköpings SK, Fredrikstad FK, Gefle IF, Jönköpings Södra IF, Panegialios FC, JK Nõmme Kalju
• During a national team career now spanning three decades, the attacking midfielder-cum-forward has been capped 114 times and has scored 15 goals*.
• He made his debut on 26 January 1997 as a 17-year-old in a 2-0 friendly loss to Lebanon, appearing as a second-half substitute for Andres Oper.
• Born in Tallinn in 1979, Viikmäe has also enjoyed a peripatetic club career which has featured spells in Estonia, Norway (Vålerenga and Fredrikstad), Sweden (Gefle and Jönköpings Södra) and Greece (Panegialios).
• His longest club association has been with Flora Tallinn, for whom he played 165 league games, registering 71 goals. After a spell with Greek third division outfit Panegialios, he returned home to Estonia in 2011 to sign for Nõmme Kalju.
• In 2004, Viikmäe won the Estonian Silverball, an annual award presented by the country's foremost football writers for the best goal scored that year for the national side.
*As of 1 September 2011.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.