Clubs: CNFE, Montpellier HSC, Olympique Lyonnais
UEFA Women's Cup: runner-up 2010, winner 2011
• Midfielder Necib is often compared to her male counterpart Zinédine Zidane, with whom she shares technical abilities, place of birth – Marseille – and Algerian origins.
• She started her career at the National Training Centre in Clairefontaine before moving to Montpellier in 2006 aged 19. She joined Lyon a year later.
• Necib has yet to fail to win the French title with Lyon and has added one French Cup to the one she had already won with Montpellier.
• She helped Lyon reach two UEFA Women's Cup semi-finals and the inaugural UEFA Women's Champions League final in 2010, losing to 1. FFC Turbine Potsdam, whom they subsequently beat in London the following year.
• A UEFA European Women's Under-19 Championship runner-up with France in 2005, by that stage she had already made her senior debut the previous February and played at the senior UEFA Women's EURO 2005.
• Her impressive performances in helping France reach the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup semi-finals earned a shortlisting for the Golden Ball.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.