Clubs: Viborg FF, Vejle BK, Linköping FC, Sydney FC, Fortuna Hjørring, Pali Blues, Brøndby IF
• Starting out at Viborg FF, the technically brilliant left-sided midfielder gave an indication of her talent early in her career. She has gone on to play for seven clubs in four different countries around the globe.
• An habitual collector of silverware, she won the Danish championship with Brøndby six times in succession from 2003 to 2008 and once with Fortuna Hjørring. An Australian W-League Championship medal is also in her possession after success with Sydney FC in 2009.
• She has appeared in two UEFA European Women's Championships, helping Denmark to the semi-finals in 2001, and one FIFA Women's World Cup. She has secured well over a half-century of international caps, a total which would have been greater but for a break of almost a year following injury in autumn of 2004.
• More of a creative midfielder than a goalscorer she is particularly dangerous from set-pieces, setting up a number of goals with pinpoint delivery as well as her left footed free-kicks meaning particular trouble for the opponents´ goalkeepers.
• Her goal in the second-leg away at ASD Torres CF helped Brøndby secure a place in the 2011/12 UEFA Women's Champions League quarter-finals as the club aim to become the first Danish side to lift the title.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.