Clubs: IF Brommapojkarna, Manchester City FC, IF Brommapojkarna (loan), Burnley FC (loan), Feyenoord (loan)
• Stockholm-born but with Italian and Brazilian ancestry in his blood, he spent part of his youth in Kenya before making a name for himself as a hot prospect in the celebrated IF Brommapojkarna youth academy.
• As news spread of his phenomenal goalscoring talent, Manchester City FC signed him on a three-year deal in April 2008 and fielded him in their youth and reserve sides, where he made a favourable impression; he made his first-team debut in a League Cup game against West Bromwich Albion FC on 22 September 2010.
• Had a short spell on loan at Burnley FC in 2010/11 before returning to City but made no further appearances for Roberto Mancini's team that season and was loaned to Feyenoord for 2011/12 following the breakdown of a potential transfer to FC Twente.
• Hit the ground running with Feyenoord, scoring penalties in each of his first two league appearances; by the winter months he had become a cult hero in Rotterdam, scoring three successive Eredivisie hat-tricks at De Kuip – against FC Twente in December, AFC Ajax in January and Vitesse in February – and thus mounting a strong challenge for the league's top scorer crown.
• A Swedish Under-21 regular, he made his senior international debut on 29 February 2012, coming on as a half-time substitute and helping Sweden to a 3-1 win against Croatia in Zagreb.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.