Clubs: Świt Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, Legia Warszawa
• Born in Warsaw, he began his career in the fourth tier of Polish football with Świt Nowy Dwór Mazowiecki, where he found the net with sufficient regularity to catch the eye of Legia scouts.
• Although he signed for Legia in 2009, he was returned to Świt Dwór – now at third-tier level – on a season-long loan in 2009/10.
• Back with Legia in 2010/11, he made 27 Ekstraklasa appearances, scoring five goals, the first of them helping the Warsaw club to a memorable 2-1 win against KKS Lech Poznań on 24 September 2010.
• Won the Polish Cup in 2011, scoring in both legs of the semi-final against KS Lechia Gdańsk and coming on as a substitute in the final against Lech, which Legia won on penalties after a 1-1 draw; retained the trophy the following year, playing the full 90 minutes as Legia defeated Ruch Chorzów 3-0 in the showpiece.
• Capped by Poland at youth level, he made his senior debut against Moldova in February 2011 but dropped into the Under-21 side during the 2011/12 season until senior coach Franciszek Smuda named him in his provisional UEFA EURO 2012 squad.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.