UEFA Champions League statistics
• Francesco Acerbi made his competition debut in the 1-0 loss to Málaga CF on matchday three.
• Milan have scored 395 goals in the European Cup.
• At 19 years and 342 days, Stephan El Shaarawy became Milan's youngest UEFA Champions League goalscorer when he struck against FC Zenit St Petersburg on matchday two.
• Daniele Bonera and Philippe Mexès will incur a suspension with their next bookings.
• Bojan Krkić scored his first for the club while Giampaolo Pazzini ended a run of 12 games without a goal as Milan beat AC Chievo Verona 5-1 on Saturday.
• El Shaarawy was also on target, taking his tally to 12 goals in 15 games for club and country. He marked his 20th birthday by scoring the only goal as the Rossoneri beat Genoa CFC on 27 October and also registered on 30 October as Milan came from two down to draw 2-2 with US Città di Palermo.
• Riccardo Montolivo scored the other at Palermo, his first for Milan, and also struck against Chievo on Saturday.
• Luca Antonini will miss the visit of Málaga because of a thigh strain sustained against Genoa.
• The Diavolo lost five of their first eight Serie A matches this term, their worst start to a campaign since 1941/42.
• El Shaarawy made his competitive debut for Italy as a substitute in the Azzurri's 3-1 win in Armenia on 12 October.
• Pato made his first appearance of the season on 20 October against S.S. Lazio following a thigh injury sustained while on international duty in August.
• Filippo Inzaghi retired in the summer and took over the Allievi Nazionali youth side.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Málaga are the fourth debutants to win their first three games in the UEFA Champions League, after AC Milan (1992/93), Paris Saint-Germain FC (1994/95) and Juventus (1995/96).
• Málaga are one of three clubs making their debut in the group stage this season, along with Montpellier Hérault SC and FC Nordsjælland.
• The Spanish side are the only team still to concede in this season's group stage. Málaga did not concede in qualifying, either, so have kept a clean sheet in all five of their European Cup games.
• Martín Demichelis and Manuel Iturra are both within a booking of a ban.
• Roque Santa Cruz scored twice as Málaga won 4-3 at third-tier CP Cacereño in the first leg of their Copa del Rey round of 32 tie on 31 October. The return takes place at La Rosaleda on 28 November. Oguchi Onyewu, who made his Málaga debut against ex-employers Milan on matchday three, made his first start for the club at Cacereño.
• Club Atlético de Madrid ended Málaga's 11-game unbeaten run with a 2-1 win on 7 October. Ten matches came this term, representing the Andalusian side's longest undefeated start to a top-flight season since 2002/03.
• Aged 16 years and 98 days, Fabrice became the youngest scorer in Liga history when he struck the only goal against RC Celta de Vigo on 18 August.
• Fabrice scored a second-leg winner against Cape Verde Islands on his debut for Cameroon, but the 2-1 triumph in Yaounde on 14 October was not enough to reach the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations.
• Málaga's fourth-place finish last term was their highest in the Liga. The team's previous best of seventh came in 1970/71 and 1973/74. They ended 2011/12 with 58 points, beating 2000/01 previous top-flight best of 56.
• Striker Júlio Baptista is a long-term absentee with an Achilles problem.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.