UEFA Champions League statistics
• Nordsjælland have a goal difference of -10, the joint worst in the competition with LOSC Lille and GNK Dinamo Zagreb.
• The Danish champions have had nine shots off target, fewer than any other club. Their 15 shots on goal is the joint lowest in the group stage along with CFR 1907 Cluj.
• Nordsjælland are one of three sides making their debut in the competition proper this season, along with Montpellier Hérault SC and Málaga CF.
• Mikkel Beckmann's 50th-minute opener against Juventus on matchday three was Nordsjælland's first goal in the competition and earned their first point.
• None of the Nordsjælland squad had played in the UEFA Champions League before this term.
• Jesper Hansen, Jores Okore, Patrick Mtiliga, Michael Parkhurst, Ivan Runje and Nicolai Stokholm have played every minute of Nordsjælland's group stage campaign so far.
• Mtiliga and Runje will incur a suspension with their next bookings.
• Stokholm played 90 minutes and Kasper Lorentzen the first half as Denmark drew 1-1 in Turkey last Wednesday.
• Uncapped Runje was in an experimental 22-man Croatia squad for a three-day training camp that concluded with a friendly against a Croatian First League XI in Rijeka on 14 November.
• Lorentzen and Joshua John scored for the first time in nine club appearances, since the 3-0 win against Esbjerg fB on 28 September, as Nordsjælland won 2-0 at AGF Aarhus on Friday.
• Nordsjælland have been defeated once in their last 18 home games in regulation time – the 4-0 defeat by Chelsea FC on matchday two.
• Nordsjælland dominated last week's end-of-year awards in Denmark. Kasper Hjulmand was named coach of the year, Stokholm the best in the Super League and Okore the most impressive newcomer.
• Hjulmand's team succumbed 3-0 at Odense BK on 5 October, their worst league defeat since going down 4-0 at Randers FC on 6 March 2011.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• Shakhtar have lost four of their last six away games in the UEFA Champions League, their sole win in that time a 2-0 triumph at APOEL FC on 6 December 2011.
• Having gone into this season on a four-game winless run in the UEFA Champions League at the Donbass Arena, Shakhtar have claimed two victories from two at home this term.
• Andriy Pyatov, Olexandr Kucher, Răzvan Raţ, Yaroslav Rakitskiy, Tomáš Hübschman, Fernandinho, Darijo Srna and Henrikh Mkhitaryan have played every minute of Shakhtar's group stage campaign.
• Hübschman will incur a suspension with his next booking.
• Six Shakhtar players were on senior international duty last Wednesday: Pyatov, Kucher, Vyacheslav Shevchuk, Taras Stepanenko (Ukraine), Eduardo (Croatia) and Mkhitaryan (Armenia).
• Kucher's second goal in 31 international appearances earned Ukraine a 1-0 win in Bulgaria, while Mkhitaryan's tenth in 35 games for Armenia helped the home side defeat Lithuania 4-2 in Yerevan.
• Rakitskiy was sent off just after half-time as Mircea Lucescu's side lost 2-0 to FC Arsenal Kyiv on Saturday. It ended the club's national record runs of 24 successive Ukrainian Premier League victories and 34 top-flight matches in a row where they scored at least once. Their previous league defeat was 2-1 at home to FC Metalist Kharkiv on 23 October 2011.
• Shakhtar this season became the first team to win the first 15 games of a Ukrainian top-flight campaign.
• Mkhitaryan has scored 16 league goals this term; his best return before this season was 12, for FC Pyunik in 2007.
• Dmytro Chygrynskiy suffered a thigh injury against Arsenal that led to him being replaced after 12 minutes.
• Hübschman could sit out the rest of the group stage with a thigh injury that has sidelined him since matchday four.
• Shakhtar's 20-game unbeaten start to the season, including 19 wins, ended at Chelsea FC on matchday four.
• Eduardo's first goal for Shakhtar in 11 months on 11 November set them on course for a 4-0 derby win at FC Metalurh Donetsk.
• Alex Teixeira has scored 11 goals in all competitions this season, one more than his 2011/12 haul.
• Shakhtar will host FC Karpaty Lviv in the Ukrainian Cup quarter-finals on 17 April.
• Lucescu's side beat FC Dynamo Kyiv 4-1 in the Ukrainian Cup round of 32 on 23 September, a result which prompted the sacking of Dynamo coach Yuri Semin the following day.
• Shakhtar signed 24-year-old striker Maicon Oliveira, last season's 14-goal joint highest Premier League scorer, from FC Volyn Lutsk during the summer and loaned him to FC Zorya Luhansk.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.