UEFA Champions League statistics
• BATE won their first two Group F fixtures, having failed to triumph in any of their previous 12.
• Aleksandr Hleb has made 86 appearances in UEFA club competition, a Belarusian record. BATE captain Dmitri Likhtarovich is one behind. Vitali Rodionov is Belarus' top scorer in UEFA club competition with 17 goals.
• Andrei Gorbunov and Maksim Bordachev have played all 900 minutes of BATE's UEFA Champions League campaign, qualifying included; Denis Polyakov has featured in all 360 group stage minutes.
• BATE have committed 74 fouls, more than any other team; their 13 yellow cards is the joint highest total in the group stage along with LOSC.
• Rodionov has committed 20 fouls; seven more than any other player.
• Aleksandr Pavlov is available having served a one-match ban after accruing three group stage yellow cards. Bordachev and Rodionov will incur a suspension with their next bookings.
• Yegor Filipenko, Aleksandr Volodko, Bordachev and Renan Bressan were all in action for Belarus last Wednesday, Bressan claiming an assist in a 2-1 victory in Israel.
• BATE provided seven of Belarus' starting XI for their 2-0 FIFA World Cup qualifying win against Georgia on 16 October: Bressan, Bordachev, Filipenko, Hleb, Rodionov, Pavlov and Polyakov. An eighth BATE player, Volodko, replaced goalscorer Bressan with five minutes left.
• BATE secured their ninth Belarusian Premier League title with two games to spare on 11 November after an emphatic 5-1 victory against FC Minsk.
• BATE lost 1-0 to bottom side FC Naftan Novopolotsk on 3 November, ending their 17-game unbeaten run away from home in all competitions. Since starting the season in March with back-to-back defeats, including a 2-0 loss to FC Gomel in the Belarusian Super Cup, BATE had won 13 and drawn four on their travels.
• BATE's 18-game unbeaten run in all competitions, since 1 July, ended on 13 October when they lost 1-0 at home to FC Torpedo Zhodino in the third round of the Belarusian Cup.
UEFA Champions League statistics
• GNK Dinamo Zagreb and LOSC are the only teams without a point after four matchdays.
• LOSC have conceded 12 goals; more than any other team in the group stage.
• LOSC have won just two of their 15 away games in the UEFA Champions League proper, drawing four and losing nine. Their record at home is three wins from 15, with four defeats and eight draws.
• Florent Balmont has suffered 18 fouls; more than any other player.
• The French club have collected 13 yellow cards, the joint highest total in the competition along with BATE.
• Mickaël Landreau and Balmont have played every minute of LOSC's group stage campaign.
• Rio Mavuba, Lucas Digne and Benoît Pedretti will incur a suspension with their next bookings.
• Mathieu Debuchy (Italy 1-2 France), Salomon Kalou (Austria 0-3 Ivory Coast) and Marko Baša (Montenegro 3-0 San Marino) were all on international duty last Wednesday.
• LOSC went down 2-0 at FC Lorient on Friday and have won just one of their last nine away games in all competitions.
• LOSC beat ten-man Valenciennes FC 2-1 on 27 October, the first game held 'indoors' in the French top flight's 80-year history. The roof at the Grand Stade Lille Métropole was closed due to adverse weather conditions.
• Rudi Garcia's side will travel to SC Bastia in the French League Cup quarter-finals on 28 November.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.