Date of birth: 4 January 1965
Playing career: Manchester 62, Gibraltar United FC, St Joseph's FRAC, Glacis United FC
Coaching career: Gibraltar
• Having turned out for many of the top sides in Gibraltar, as well as the national Under-21 selection, Bula's hopes of a long football career were dashed when a serious injury brought an end to his playing days at just 22.
• The charismatic Bula moved to England to study, and helped out with the youth teams at non-league outfits Dover Rangers FC and near neighbours Dover Athletic FC.
• Bula's footballing life took an unlikely turn in 2004 when he went to Slovakia to work in the youth academy at 1. FC Košice, becoming the club's head of football development in 2006.
• Serbia midfielder Nemanja Matić and Manchester City FC youngster Albert Rusnák were two players who came through the Košice ranks under Bula.
• Named as Gibraltar coach in 2010, Bula split his time between the Rock and Slovakia for a while, but is now full-time coach, leading the territory in their first game as a UEFA member nation, a 0-0 draw with Slovakia on 19 November 2013.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.