The following information is designed to help media and non-rights holding broadcaster representatives request an application for media accreditations at UEFA events.
The application procedure for media accreditations depends on the UEFA event you wish to cover:
1. UEFA club competition finals, UEFA club competition group stage draws, UEFA EURO final tournament, UEFA EURO final draw, UEFA European Under-21 Championship, UEFA Women's EURO, UEFA Futsal Euro.
The accreditation and media booking request needs to be submitted via the F.A.M.E. (Football Administration Management Environment) platform.
If you are already registered as media or broadcaster in F.A.M.E. please note the media accreditation deadlines and make sure your profile is up-to-date with your personal information, photo, contact information, valid press card and latest published work samples. Late bookings will not be processed.
If you are not in F.A.M.E. yet, but you are a professionally active media or broadcaster representative working with/for a bona fide media organisation or as freelancer, you are welcome to apply for a registration.
Please request your media individual user registration via the link below. Please ensure you have the following documents at hand during the registration:
- Press card valid at the time of the registration
- Recently (current or last season) published samples (pictures or articles respectively) of your own work in football with a date of publication and the author cleary identified
Incomplete registration requests will not be processed. To register as a media individual user please click on the link below:
Please apply only if there is no broadcaster corporate user in your organisation managing media accreditations on behalf of your colleagues already.
Please apply only if there is no radio corporate user in your organisation managing media accreditations on behalf of your colleagues already.
Incomplete registration requests will not be processed. Once the request is accepted and the FAME account is active, an application for media accreditation and media bookings can be submitted. Late bookings will not be processed, therefore please ensure the registration request is placed well ahead of the deadline.
2. Matches during the season of UEFA club competitions: media accreditations are handled by the clubs directly. The media contact details can be found here: uefa.to/1M1VU23
3. European Qualifier matches: media accreditations are handled by the national associations directly. The media contact details can be found here: uefa.to/1M1VU23
4. UEFA club competition draws (besides the European Season Kick-off), UEFA Executive Committee meetings, the UEFA Congress, other UEFA events not listed above:
Please consult the document "Media Accreditation Deadlines 2017" at the top right corner of this page.
If your question has not been answered by either the information on this page, the media accreditation deadlines or the FAQs, you are welcome to contact us on email@example.com
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.