Clubs: IFK Göteborg, FC København
• Wendt joined IFK from home-town team IFK Skövde in 2003, making his first start for the club the following year and becoming a first-team regular in 2005.
• Scored on his first European start, in a UEFA Intertoto Cup game against Lombard-Pápa TFC, and became a regular Swedish Under-21 international during his time in Gothenburg, which ended in summer 2006 with a transfer to København.
• Won the Superligaen title − and his first three senior caps for Sweden − in his first season at FCK, where he challenged Danish international Niclas Jensen for the left-back berth.
• Fully established in the FCK side that won the Danish double in 2008/09, making 31 league appearances and scoring two goals; even more influential in a successful 2009/10 title defence, starting all 33 matches and scoring another two goals.
• Maintained the same consistent level of form in the first half of 2010/11, starting all six UEFA Champions League group games; also took his number of international appearances into double figures with his tenth cap in a friendly against Scotland (3-0).
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.