Clubs: SFC Opava, FC Dukla Hranice (loan), FK Fotbal Třinec (loan), FC Nova Huť Ostrava (loan), FC Baník Ostrava, AC Sparta Praha, FC København
• Originally with Opava, Pospěch was farmed out on loan to three lower-league clubs before joining Baník in 2001.
• Proved highly influential as a right-sided midfielder in Baník's Czech championship triumph of 2003/04, scoring nine goals; also claimed the Czech Cup with the Silesian club in 2005 before leaving to join Sparta.
• Made his international debut for the Czech Republic – a 2-1 loss to Sweden in Gothenburg – shortly after his arrival at Sparta but remained out of the side until the last three qualifying matches for UEFA EURO 2008; an unused squad member at the final tournament but back in favour for the start of UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying.
• Won the domestic double with Sparta in 2006/07, playing the most minutes of any outfield player (2,403); the Czech Cup win was his third in a row, the first of the two for Sparta having come at the expense of former club Baník in the final.
• Rejoined ex-Sparta team-mate and fellow Czech international Libor Sionko at København in January 2008 and established himself as club's first-choice right-back; won another double in 2008/09 and further league titles in 2009/10 and 2010/11, playing every minute of FCK's successful UEFA Champions League group stage in the latter.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.