Clubs: FK Budućnost Banatski Dvor, FK Banat Zrenjanin, FK Partizan, Manchester United FC, 1. FC Köln (loan), PFC CSKA Moskva
• Born in Zrenjanin, Tošić played youth football with local club Proleter Zrenjanin before making his senior debut for Budućnost Banatski Dvor; the two clubs merged in 2006 to form Banat Zrenjanin, for whom he enjoyed an impressive 2006/07 season, helping them narrowly avoid relegation from the top division.
• Represented Serbia at the 2007 UEFA European Under-21 Championship, playing in all five games as the team finished runners-up to hosts the Netherlands.
• Recruited by Partizan on a four-year contract in August 2007, he proved to be a key figure in the club's 2007/08 Serbian domestic double, dazzling on the left wing and scoring eight league goals; also became a regular member of the Serbia squad.
• Left Partizan midway through the following season for United but struggled to make an impact at Old Trafford outside the reserve team and was dispatched on loan to Köln a year later; five goals in the Bundesliga earned him a place in Serbia's 2010 FIFA World Cup squad but he made just one substitute appearance in South Africa.
• Left United for good when he joined CSKA on a five-year contract in summer 2010; found Russia to his liking and excelled, especially in the UEFA Europa League, scoring twice on his European debut for club in the play-offs against Anorthosis Famagusta FC and appearing in all ten matches in the competition proper.
• Became a mainstay of the CSKA side, making six appearances in the run to the round of 16 in the 2011/12 UEFA Champions League before helping the side to the Russian league and cup double the following season.
UEFA European Under-21 Championship: runner-up 2007
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.