Clubs: PFC CSKA Moskva
• The son of a world-class race walker, Schennikov graduated from CSKA's youth set-up, making a few cameo appearances in cup competitions in 2008 at the end of Valeri Gazzaev's long reign as coach.
• Given greater first-team exposure by Zico and made his Premier-Liga debut on the opening day of the 2009 season in a 3-0 win at FC Saturn Moskovskaya Oblast.
• Went on to make a total of 25 league appearances − 20 starts − in 2009 and played the full 90 minutes of CSKA's Russian Cup final win against FC Rubin Kazan (1-0).
• Made his first start in Europe in a 2008/09 UEFA Cup round of 32 tie away to Aston Villa FC and played in all six of CSKA's 2009/10 UEFA Champions League group games (five starts).
• Played in nine of Russia's ten qualifiers in their unsuccessful bid to reach the 2011 UEFA European Under-21 Championship.
• Recieved greater exposure during the 2011/12 season, making 21 league appearances as CSKA finished second and earned his first senior international cap in a 1-1 draw with Ivory Coast.
• Won a domestic league and cup double in 2012/13, playing in the cup final win against FC Anji Makhachkala.
©UEFA.com 1998-2017. All rights reserved.