Clubs: Aris Thessaloniki FC, Olympiacos FC
• Born in Australia, he started his career in the Aris Thessaloniki FC youth team, eventually breaking into the senior squad in 2003/04; played in a variety of positions before he was converted into a central defender.
• Scored his first league goal for Aris in 2-2 draw against city rivals PAOK FC on 24 October 2004; added two more that season, against Panathinaikos FC and OFI Crete FC.
• Helped Aris into the UEFA Cup group stage in his final season, 2007/08; left for Olympiacos having played over 100 times for Aris, and also become a Greek international, making his debut in September 2008 against Latvia.
• Won the league and cup double in his first season at Olympiacos and established himself in Otto Rehhagel's Greece plans during 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifying; played all 270 minutes at the finals.
• Scored his first goal for Olympiacos in their 2009/10 European campaign − 65 seconds into the first leg of a UEFA Champions League third qualifying round tie against ŠK Slovan Bratislava.
• Helped the Pireaus club regain the Super League title in 2011 and retain it the following year, when he also played the full 120 minutes of Olympiacos' Greek Cup final victory against Atromitos FC.
• Played seven times in qualifying to help Greece to UEFA EURO 2012 but suffered a tournament ending cruciate ligament injury in the first game at the finals. Out for eight months, he returned in January 2013 and helped his club lift a third successive Greek Super League title.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.