Date of birth: 21 November 1952
Playing career: ACF Fiorentina, SS Lazio, AC Venezia, Calcio Catania, Pescara Calcio, AC Pistoiese, AC Siena
Coaching career: Italy Under-18, Malta U21, Malta (twice), Italy (assistant), Italy women
• Defender Ghedin played in Serie A with Fiorentina and Lazio, joining the latter immediately after the capital side had won their first-ever Scudetto in 1974 and remaining at the Stadio Olimpico until 1981. He played out his career in the lower divisions.
• Ghedin became an Italian Football Federation (FIGC) coach in 1987, leading the country's U18s and becoming senior national team scout ahead of the 1990 FIFA World Cup in Italy.
• He served as the Azzurri goalkeeping coach for the Olympic Games of 1992 and 1996. Additionally, while still under contract with the FIGC, he also coached the Malta national side at both U21 and senior level between 1992 and 1995.
• Appointed assistant to Italy coach Cesare Maldini during the 1998 World Cup, Ghedin remained in that role under Dino Zoff at UEFA EURO 2000 and Giovanni Trapattoni at the 2002 World Cup.
• Ghedin became Italy's senior women's coach in 2005, guiding them to the UEFA Women's EURO 2009 quarter-finals, before leaving in 2012 to return to the Malta helm.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 05/09/2016 01:25 CET|
|09.09.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Croatia||2-0||Malta|
|10.10.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Malta||0-3||Norway|
|13.10.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Malta||0-1||Italy|
|16.11.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Bulgaria||1-1||Malta|
|28.03.2015||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Azerbaijan||2-0||Malta|
|12.06.2015||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Malta||0-1||Bulgaria|
|03.09.2015||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Italy||1-0||Malta|
|06.09.2015||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Malta||2-2||Azerbaijan|
|10.10.2015||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Norway||2-0||Malta|
|13.10.2015||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Malta||0-1||Croatia|
|04.09.2016||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Malta||1-5||Scotland|