Clubs: FC Bayern München, Real Madrid CF
• The older brother of SV Werder Bremen striker Felix Kroos, Toni spent four years in the youth academy of FC Hansa Rostock prior to joining Bayern, aged 16, in July 2006.
• Rose to prominence at the 2006 UEFA European Under-17 Championship in Luxembourg − where he was named Golden Player for his role in helping Germany finish fourth − was joint top scorer at the finals the following year and collected the Golden Ball as the best performer at the FIFA U-17 World Cup in Korea Republic a few months later after scoring five times in six matches.
• Made his UEFA Champions League debut on matchday four of the 2008/09 campaign against ACF Fiorentina before spending the second half of that season on loan at Leverkusen, with whom he was a German Cup runner-up; remained at the BayArena for 2009/10, scoring nine goals in 33 league outings.
• That earned him his international debut − in a friendly against Argentina on 3 March 2010 − and a place in Germany's squad for the FIFA World Cup in South Africa, where he featured four times from the bench as the Nationalmannschaft finished third.
• Played all 120 minutes of Bayern's 'home' UEFA Champions League final against Chelsea FC in 2012 but missed the Bavarians' Wembley victory over Borussia Dortmund the following year with a groin injury sustained in the quarter-final second leg versus Juventus.
• Scored his first international goals against Poland (2-2) and Ukraine (3-3) in autumn 2011 friendlies and was on target twice during 2014 FIFA World Cup qualifying. At the tournament in Brazil, he helped the Mannschaft claim the title for the fourth time, registering a double in a man-of-the-match semi-final display against the hosts as Germany ran out 7-1 winners.
• Completed a reported €25m transfer to Madrid, signing a six-year deal, four days after starring in the World Cup final against Argentina.
UEFA Champions League: runner-up 2012
UEFA Super Cup: 2013, 2014
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 23/10/2014 01:17 CET|
|11.09.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Austria||1-2||Germany||90||0||0|
|12.10.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Republic of Ireland||1-6||Germany||44||2||0|
|16.10.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Germany||4-4||Sweden||90||0||0|
|06.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Germany||3-0||Austria||90||1||0|
|10.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Faroe Islands||0-3||Germany||90||0||0|
|11.10.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Germany||3-0||Republic of Ireland||90||0||1|
|15.10.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Sweden||3-5||Germany||90||0||1|
|16.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Germany||4-0||Portugal||90||0||2|
|21.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Germany||2-2||Ghana||90||0||0|
|26.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||USA||0-1||Germany||90||0||0|
|30.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Round of 16||Germany||2-1||Algeria||120||0||0|
|04.07.2014||FIFA World Cup||Quarter-finals||France||0-1||Germany||90||0||1|
|08.07.2014||FIFA World Cup||Semi-finals||Brazil||1-7||Germany||90||2||1|
|13.07.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final||Germany||1-0||Argentina||120||0||0|
|12.08.2014||UEFA Super Cup||Final||Real Madrid||2-0||Sevilla||90||0||0|
|25.08.2014||Spanish Liga||Real Madrid||2-0||Córdoba||90||0||1|
|31.08.2014||Spanish Liga||Real Sociedad||4-2||Real Madrid||90||0||1|
|07.09.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Germany||2-1||Scotland||90||0||0|
|13.09.2014||Spanish Liga||Real Madrid||1-2||Atlético||90||0||0|
|20.09.2014||Spanish Liga||Deportivo||2-8||Real Madrid||90||0||0|
|23.09.2014||Spanish Liga||Real Madrid||5-1||Elche||90||0||0|
|27.09.2014||Spanish Liga||Villarreal||0-2||Real Madrid||90||0||1|
|01.10.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Ludogorets||1-2||Real Madrid||17||0||0|
|05.10.2014||Spanish Liga||Real Madrid||5-0||Athletic||74||0||0|
|11.10.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Poland||2-0||Germany||90||0||0|
|14.10.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Germany||1-1||Republic of Ireland||90||1||0|
|18.10.2014||Spanish Liga||Levante||0-5||Real Madrid||68||0||1|
|22.10.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Liverpool||0-3||Real Madrid||0||0||1|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Super Cup|
|UEFA Europa League|