Clubs: FC Barcelona, AS Roma, AC Milan (loan), FC Barcelona, AFC Ajax (loan)
• Born in Spain to a Spanish mother and Serbian father, Bojan Krkić Sr, who played professionally for FK Crvena Zvezda and Yugoslavia and ended his career in Catalonia.
• Signed his first professional contract upon turning 17 in August 2007 and made his first-team debut the following month − away to CA Osasuna − becoming the youngest Barça player to appear in the Liga.
• Also became the club's youngest goalscorer when he opened his account a month later on his first Liga start (against Villarreal CF) and the second youngest UEFA Champions League scorer after finding the net versus FC Schalke 04.
• A European champion at U17 level with Spain, he scored the winner in the 2007 final against England in Belgium; struck 16 times at that level including five at the 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup in South Korea.
• An unused substitute in Barcelona's 2009 & 2011 UEFA Champions League final victories against Manchester United FC.
• Cut his ties with Barcelona by joining Roma for €12m a month after he had made three appearances − all from the bench − in Spain's 2011 European U21 Championship success in Denmark.
• Hit seven Serie A goals in his first season in Italy, before joining AC Milan on loan for a season, scoring three in the league and playing six times in the UEFA Champions League.
• Returned to Barcelona in the summer of 2013 as the club exercised a buy-back clause before loaning the player to Ajax.
UEFA Champions League: winner 2009, 2011
UEFA Super Cup: winner 2009
UEFA European Under-21 Championship: winner 2011
UEFA European Under-17 Championship: winner 2007
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Super Cup|
|UEFA Europa League|