Clubs: FC Gueugnon, Vitória FC, FC Porto, Olympique Lyonnais
• Born in Blois, Cissokho joined Gueugnon at youth level but had to wait until the final match of the 2006/07 Ligue 2 campaign for his professional debut; played the 2007/08 season at Gueugnon before exporting his talents to Portugal, where he joined Vitória on a three-year contract.
• The defender attracted the eye of Portuguese champions Porto with some enterprising displays for the struggling Setubal club and moved to the Estádio do Dragão in January 2009.
• Immediately established himself as the regular left-back in Jesualdo Ferreira's side, winning the Portuguese double and helping the club reach the quarter-finals of the UEFA Champions League.
• Joined his fourth club in a little over a year when Lyon bought him from Porto for €15 million – after an earlier proposed deal with AC Milan had collapsed.
• Made his Ligue 1 debut, replaced Italian international Fabio Grosso as the club's first-choice left-back and started all 14 UEFA Champions League games as Lyon reached the semi-finals, scoring his first goal for the club in the final group game against Debreceni VSC (4-0).
• Made his international debut in France's friendly against Norway in August 2010, playing all 90 minutes of a 2-1 defeat in Oslo.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|