Clubs: Manchester United FC, Royal Antwerp FC (loan), Sunderland AFC (loan, twice)
• A graduate of the United academy, Evans made his international debut for Northern Ireland before he had turned out for the Old Trafford club, impressing in a UEFA EURO 2008 qualifying victory against Spain (3-2) in Belfast.
• Spent the 2006/07 campaign on loan to two clubs, spending the first part in the Belgian second tier with Antwerp and the latter half playing for a Sunderland side – then managed by former United captain Roy Keane – which won promotion to the Premier League.
• Back at United for the start of 2007/08, the centre-back finally made his debut in a League Cup defeat by Coventry City FC (0-2) and sampled UEFA Champions League football before moving to Sunderland on loan again in January 2008.
• Broke through at United in 2008/09 following Gerard Piqué's return to FC Barcelona; made 17 league appearances in the title-winning campaign, featured in the FIFA Club World Cup and League Cup finals but was an unused substitute for the UEFA Champions League showpiece loss to FC Barcelona.
• Just as heavily involved in 2009/10 as United retained the League Cup and finished runners-up to Chelsea FC in the Premier League, where Evans and the Red Devils went one better the following season. Earned a third title in 2012/13, making 23 appearances and scoring three goals in a victorious campaign.
UEFA Champions League: runner-up 2009
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 23/02/2015 14:31 CET|
|07.09.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||2-0||Northern Ireland||90||0||0|
|11.09.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Northern Ireland||1-1||Luxembourg||90||0||0|
|16.10.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Portugal||1-1||Northern Ireland||90||0||0|
|26.03.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Northern Ireland||0-2||Israel||90||0||0|
|06.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Northern Ireland||2-4||Portugal||90||0||1|
|10.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Luxembourg||3-2||Northern Ireland||90||0||0|
|11.10.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Azerbaijan||2-0||Northern Ireland||90||0||0|
|26.08.2014||English League Cup||Second round||MK Dons||4-0||Man. United||90||0||0|
|30.08.2014||English Premier League||Burnley||0-0||Man. United||90||0||0|
|14.09.2014||English Premier League||Man. United||4-0||QPR||90||0||0|
|21.09.2014||English Premier League||Leicester||5-3||Man. United||30||0||0|
|08.12.2014||English Premier League||Southampton||1-2||Man. United||72||0||0|
|14.12.2014||English Premier League||Man. United||3-0||Liverpool||90||0||0|
|20.12.2014||English Premier League||Aston Villa||1-1||Man. United||90||0||0|
|26.12.2014||English Premier League||Man. United||3-1||Newcastle||90||0||0|
|28.12.2014||English Premier League||Tottenham||0-0||Man. United||72||0||0|
|01.01.2015||English Premier League||Stoke||1-1||Man. United||90||0||0|
|04.01.2015||English FA Cup||Third round||Yeovil||0-2||Man. United||45||0||0|
|17.01.2015||English Premier League||QPR||0-2||Man. United||57||0||0|
|03.02.2015||English FA Cup||Fourth round - Replay||Man. United||3-0||Cambridge United||90||0||0|
|11.02.2015||English Premier League||Man. United||3-1||Burnley||90||0||0|
|Northern Ireland U-21||2||0|
|Northern Ireland U-17||6||1|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|