Clubs: Santos FC, Real Madrid CF, Manchester City FC, Santos FC (loan), AC Milan
• A product of the Santos academy, Robinho broke into the senior team as a teenager and struck seven goals in 2002 as he and fellow youngster Diego inspired the club to the Brazilian title and Santos' run to the 2003 Copa Libertadores final.
• Struck 21 goals in Santos' march to the championship in 2004 and joined Madrid on a five-year contract for €24m in August 2005, shortly after he had scored twice in Brazil's triumphant FIFA Confederations Cup campaign in Germany; ever-present as the Seleção retained the trophy four years later in South Africa.
• An international since July 2003, Robinho featured in four matches at the 2006 FIFA World Cup, top scored with six goals as Brazil triumphed in the Copa América a year later and struck twice at the 2010 World Cup, including the opener in a 2-1 quarter-final loss to the Netherlands.
• Overlooked initially by coach Fabio Capello, he played a key role in Madrid's title back-to-back wins in 2006/07 and 2007/08 prior to joining Manchester City for €42.5 million on 1 September 2008.
• Made an immediate impact in the Premier League by scoring on his debut against Chelsea FC (1-3) and adding a further 13 league goals, but injury sidelined him for three months in his second season and a failure to score in ten league outings prompted a six-month loan to Santos, with whom he won the Copa do Brasil.
• Loaned to Milan, before sealing a permanent move, where he returned to form. Quickly became a key figure in the Rossoneri's three-pronged strike force in 2010/11, registering 14 Serie A goals in 34 appearances that season to help Milan to the title. Scored 11 in all competitions the following season and just two in an injury hit 2012/13 campaign. Signed a new deal to keep him at San Siro until 2016.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 04/03/2014 02:06 CET|
|24.08.2013||Italian Serie A||Verona||2-1||Milan||13||0||0|
|28.08.2013||UEFA Champions League||Play-offs||Milan||3-0||PSV||4||0||0|
|01.09.2013||Italian Serie A||Milan||3-1||Cagliari||66||1||0|
|14.09.2013||Italian Serie A||Torino||2-2||Milan||58||0||0|
|18.09.2013||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Milan||2-0||Celtic||14||0||0|
|22.09.2013||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-2||Napoli||34||0||0|
|25.09.2013||Italian Serie A||Bologna||3-3||Milan||90||1||2|
|28.09.2013||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-0||Sampdoria||90||0||1|
|01.10.2013||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Ajax||1-1||Milan||80||0||0|
|06.10.2013||Italian Serie A||Juventus||3-2||Milan||76||0||0|
|19.10.2013||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-0||Udinese||90||0||1|
|22.10.2013||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Milan||1-1||Barcelona||64||1||0|
|27.10.2013||Italian Serie A||Parma||3-2||Milan||88||0||0|
|30.10.2013||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-1||Lazio||6||0||0|
|06.11.2013||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Barcelona||3-1||Milan||46||0||0|
|10.11.2013||Italian Serie A||Chievo||0-0||Milan||24||0||0|
|23.11.2013||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-1||Genoa||17||0||0|
|26.11.2013||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Celtic||0-3||Milan||10||0||0|
|06.01.2014||Italian Serie A||Milan||3-0||Atalanta||74||0||1|
|12.01.2014||Italian Serie A||Sassuolo||4-3||Milan||65||1||0|
|15.01.2014||Italian Cup||Fifth round||Milan||3-1||Spezia||78||1||0|
|19.01.2014||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-0||Verona||78||0||0|
|26.01.2014||Italian Serie A||Cagliari||1-2||Milan||60||0||0|
|01.02.2014||Italian Serie A||Milan||1-1||Torino||75||0||0|
|08.02.2014||Italian Serie A||Napoli||3-1||Milan||45||0||0|
|02.03.2014||Italian Serie A||Milan||0-2||Juventus||15||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|