Dmitri Kombarov plays club football at FC Spartak Moskva alongside his identical twin, Kirill. A long-time servant of city rivals FC Dinamo Moskva, the tricky left-winger has made rapid strides in recent seasons and was rewarded with his first international cap in February 2012.
• Joined the Spartak academy with his brother at an early age before moving to Dinamo's youth set-up at 14.
• Made his senior debut for Dinamo in July 2005 and became a first-team fixture the following year; rarely missed a game over the next three and a half seasons as he established a reputation as one of the most dependable wide midfielders in the Russian Premier League.
• Started all 30 league games in 2008 as Dinamo finished third and qualified for Europe; made his continental debut in the first leg of a UEFA Champions League qualifier away to Celtic, which Dinamo won 1-0 in Glasgow before going down 2-0 in the Moscow return.
• After 132 top-flight appearances for Dinamo (and 14 goals), he and brother Kirill switched to Spartak in August 2010; started all six matches in the club's 2010/11 UEFA Champions League campaign before scoring twice in the UEFA Europa League as they reached the quarter-finals.
• Made his debut for Russia as a half-time substitute in a 2-0 victory against Denmark in Copenhagen on 29 February 2012.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 18/08/2014 02:02 CET|
|07.09.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||2-0||Northern Ireland||90||0||0|
|11.09.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Israel||0-4||Russia||90||0||0|
|12.10.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||1-0||Portugal||90||0||0|
|16.10.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||1-0||Azerbaijan||90||0||0|
|14.11.2012||Friendlies 2014-16||First round||Russia||2-2||USA||46||0||0|
|06.02.2013||Friendlies 2014-16||First round||Iceland||0-2||Russia||44||0||0|
|07.06.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Portugal||1-0||Russia||90||0||0|
|14.08.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Northern Ireland||1-0||Russia||90||0||0|
|06.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||4-1||Luxembourg||90||0||1|
|10.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||3-1||Israel||90||0||0|
|11.10.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Luxembourg||0-4||Russia||85||0||2|
|15.10.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Azerbaijan||1-1||Russia||90||0||0|
|19.11.2013||Friendlies 2014-16||First round||Russia||2-1||Korea Rep.||57||0||0|
|06.06.2014||Friendlies 2014-16||First round||Russia||2-0||Morocco||30||0||0|
|17.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Russia||1-1||Korea Rep.||90||0||0|
|22.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Belgium||1-0||Russia||90||0||0|
|26.06.2014||FIFA World Cup||Final tournament - Group stage||Algeria||1-1||Russia||90||0||1|
|01.08.2014||Russian Premier League||Rubin||0-4||Spartak Moskva||83||0||1|
|10.08.2014||Russian Premier League||Dinamo Moskva||1-2||Spartak Moskva||90||0||0|
|14.08.2014||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||4-0||Spartak Moskva||78||0||0|
|17.08.2014||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||0-1||Spartak Moskva||90||1||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|