A left-sided midfielder, Maciej Rybus has played regularly for Poland during Franciszek Smuda's reign as coach, albeit predominantly as a substitute. He will have to travel home for the UEFA European Championship, having left Legia Warszawa for Russian Premier League club FC Terek Grozny in February 2012.
• Joined Legia just before he turned 18 and made his first-team debut in November 2007, scoring his first league goal the following month in a 2-0 home win against Górnik Zabrze.
• Came to the fore with a double in Legia's 2-1 defeat of Wisła Kraków on 27 April 2008 – the latter's only loss in their Ekstraklasa triumph that season; also started the 2008 Polish Cup final triumph over the same team to capture his first major trophy.
• Made his debut for Poland in Smuda's first match in charge – a November 2009 friendly versus Romania in Warsaw – and scored his maiden international goal on his first start four days against Canada.
• A Polish Cup winner again with Legia in 2011, he helped the club qualify for the group stage of the 2011/12 UEFA Europa League and appeared in all six matches.
• Agreed €2.7m transfer to Terek, joining the club after Legia's UEFA Europa League round of 32 elimination by Sporting Clube de Portugal in February 2012.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 09/12/2013 08:09 CET|
|15.08.2012||Friendlies 2010-12||First round||Estonia||1-0||Poland||68||0||0|
|22.03.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Poland||1-3||Ukraine||46||0||0|
|07.06.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Moldova||1-1||Poland||64||0||0|
|20.07.2013||Russian Premier League||Terek||1-1||Amkar||0||0||0|
|28.07.2013||Russian Premier League||Terek||0-0||Rubin||90||0||0|
|03.08.2013||Russian Premier League||Dinamo Moskva||1-0||Terek||0||0||0|
|25.11.2013||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||3-2||Terek||90||0||0|
|01.12.2013||Russian Premier League||Terek||1-1||Zenit||90||0||0|
|08.12.2013||Russian Premier League||Terek||2-0||Tom||87||0||1|
|UEFA Europa League|