One of the most consistent goalkeepers in the Netherlands in 2010/11, helping Roda JC finish sixth in the Eredivisie, Polish international Przemysław Tytoń left the Limburg club for PSV Eindhoven, where, despite being the understudy to Andreas Isaksson, he has turned an initial loan deal into a permanent transfer.
• Born in Gamosc, he spent two seasons in Poland's Ekstraklasa with Górnik Łęczna, making 20 top-flight appearances, before the club endured an enforced relegation.
• Moved to the Netherlands, joining Roda on a five-year contract, but made just one Eredivisie outing in his first two seasons – a 0-0 draw against Heracles Almelo on 29 March 2008.
• Replaced Bram Castro as the Kerkrade club's first-choice keeper midway through the 2009/10 campaign and was a star performer for Harm van Veldhoven's overachieving side in 2010/11, making 27 Eredivisie starts.
• Made his debut for Poland in a May 2010 friendly against Finland but was yet to taste victory with the side after his fifth cap, a 1-1 home draw with Mexico in September 2011.
• Joined PSV on a season-long loan in August 2011, a move which was made permanent the following January; badly concussed during the big Eredivisie showdown against AFC Ajax on 18 September 2011 and did not reappear until mid-December.
• Played in the quarter-finals, semi-finals and the decider as PSV won the 2012 Dutch Cup, keeping a clean sheet in the final as Heracles were beaten 3-0.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 01/09/2015 02:37 CET|
|08.08.2015||German DFB Cup||First round||Kiel||1-2||Stuttgart||90||0||0|
|UEFA Europa League|