Clubs: FC Torpedo Moscow, PFC CSKA Moskva, FC Krasnodar (loan)
• A Premier-Liga debutant at 16, Mamaev became a regular in Torpedo's side, making 40 top-flight appearances before the club's relegation in 2006.
• Switched to CSKA in summer 2007, when he also appeared in all three matches for Russia at the UEFA European Under-19 Championship in Austria; later became U21 captain.
• Helped CSKA to the runners-up spot in his first full season (2008) and was a regular in 2009, when he was sent off 14 minutes into the Army Men's Russian Cup final triumph against FC Rubin Kazan.
• Appeared in all six of CSKA's 2009/10 UEFA Champions League group games; unbeaten in the four matches he started.
• Made his senior international debut as a substitute in a 2-0 home defeat by Belgium on 17 November 2010.
• Featured prominently for CSKA during the 2011/12 season, helping the side to second in the table and playing seven times in the run to the UEFA Champions League round of 16.
• Lost his place in the side the following season, making just seven appearances in the league, and moved to FC Krasnodar for a season-long loan in summer 2013.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|