Clubs: FC Internazionale Milano, AC Chievo Verona (loan), Modena FC (loan), Parma FC (loan), UC Sampdoria
• Born in Paris in 1988, Biabiany started out at local club Le Blanc-Mesnil before being scouted by Inter, who gave him his senior debut as a substitute for Luís Figo in a Coppa Italia tie against Empoli FC (2-0) on 17 January 2007.
• Though he failed to appear in four months on loan to Chievo in 2007/08, a switch to Modena proved more productive and in a year and a half in Emilia Romagna, Biabiany scored nine goals in 53 Serie B appearances.
• Proved a stand-out performer for newly-promoted Parma in 2009/10, starting 25 matches in his first top-flight campaign, scoring six goals and causing problems with his pace.
• A French Under-21 international, his performances on the wing convinced then Inter coach Rafael Benítez to recall him ahead of the 2010/11 campaign.
• Scored his first goal for Inter in the FIFA Club World Cup final − a 3-0 triumph against TP Mazembe Englebert − on 18 December 2010, but moved to Sampdoria the following month as part of the deal which involved Giampaolo Pazzini going the other way.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|