Clubs: Krylya Sovetov-SOK Dimitovgrad, PFC CSKA Moskva
• Born in Beslan, he attended football schools in Vladikavkaz and Togliatti before turning out for Russian second-tier club Krylya Sovetov-SOK Dimitovgrad, where he recorded 37 appearances and six goals in 2006 and 2007.
• Joined CSKA at 17 prior to the 2008 season and took the step-up with ease; came on as a substitute in CSKA's Russian Cup final win and scored seven times in a run of eight league games from mid-August to mid-October, plus another three in the UEFA Cup.
• In winning his first international cap at the age of 18 years and 116 days, as a substitute in a 2010 FIFA World Cup qualifier in Germany, Dzagoev became Russia's youngest outfield player; scored his first international goal in a 3-2 victory against the Republic of Ireland in October 2010.
• Consolidated his reputation with CSKA in 2009, retaining the Russian Cup − though he missed the final − and scoring seven goals in 27 league appearances.
• Made a dramatic impact on his UEFA Champions League debut in 2009/10, registering three goals in his opening four games to help CSKA qualify for the first knockout round.
• A Russian Cup winner again in 2011, he became a doubt for UEFA EURO 2012 when he broke the little toe on his right foot during a league game against FC Lokomotiv Moskva two months before the finals.
• After scoring four in qualifying he notched three times at the UEFA EURO 2012 finals, leaving him as the tournament's joint top scorer, but it could not help Russia progress from the group stage.
• Shone for CSKA during the 2012/13 season, helping the side to a domestic league and cup double, before once again failing to progress past the group stage with Russia at the 2013 UEFA European Under-21 Championship finals.
UEFA EURO 2012: Top Scorer
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 10/03/2014 05:26 CET|
|07.09.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||2-0||Northern Ireland||58||0||0|
|16.10.2012||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||1-0||Azerbaijan||11||0||0|
|14.11.2012||Friendlies 2010-12||First round||Russia||2-2||USA||44||0||0|
|17.07.2013||Russian Premier League||Ural||2-2||CSKA Moskva||90||0||0|
|22.07.2013||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||2-1||Krylya Sovetov||90||0||1|
|28.07.2013||Russian Premier League||Lokomotiv Moskva||1-2||CSKA Moskva||90||0||0|
|04.08.2013||Russian Premier League||Rubin||0-0||CSKA Moskva||90||0||0|
|14.08.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Northern Ireland||1-0||Russia||46||0||0|
|18.08.2013||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||1-0||Kuban||90||0||0|
|24.08.2013||Russian Premier League||Tom||1-2||CSKA Moskva||90||0||0|
|30.08.2013||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||2-1||Amkar||90||0||0|
|10.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Russia||3-1||Israel||44||0||0|
|14.09.2013||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||1-0||Rostov||79||0||0|
|02.12.2013||Russian Premier League||Rostov||0-0||CSKA Moskva||26||0||0|
|06.12.2013||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||1-0||CSKA Moskva||52||0||0|
|09.03.2014||Russian Premier League||Dinamo Moskva||4-2||CSKA Moskva||90||0||1|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|