Clubs: Lyngby BK, Brøndby IF, FC Nordsjælland, SpVgg Greuther Fürth, Rosenborg BK
• Began his career in the Danish lower leagues with Lyngby BK and helped the club to two promotions in three seasons.
• Left Lyngby after their promotion to the Superligaen, joining Copenhagen rivals Brøndby IF, but after scoring one goal and setting up another on his second outing in July 2007 – against Nordsjælland (2-2) – he struggled to make an impact, injury decimating his second season and culminating in a transfer to Nordsjælland.
• Not a regular at first for his new club but started the 2010 Danish Cup final victory against FC Midtjylland and became much more prominent the following campaign, which ended with a repeat cup showpiece triumph over the same opposition.
• Upped his game – and goal tally – to another level in 2011/12 as Nordsjælland pipped serial champions FC København to the Superligaen title.
• Capped ten times by Denmark at Under-21 level, he made his senior debut in a November 2011 friendly against Finland, coming on at half-time in a 2-1 win in Esbjerg.
• Taken to UEFA EURO 2012 by Morten Olsen and made appearances off the bench in all three group games as the side failed to progress out of the group stage despite defeating the Netherlands.
• Moved to Germany with Greuther Fürth ahead of the 2012/13 campaign, but played just six league games for the side who finished bottom of the Bundesliga, before a move to Norway with Rosenborg in January 2013 helping them finish runners-up in both league and cup in 2013/14.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Europa League|