A rising star of Russian football, though still uncapped at senior level by the end of UEFA EURO 2012 qualifying, Sergei Parshivlyuk was handed the captaincy of FC Spartak Moskva in 2011 − a prestigious honour for the defender, who graduated from the club's youth system.
• A native Muscovite, he was just seven when he enrolled in the Spartak academy.
• Made his debut for Spartak as a substitute in a Russian Premier League encounter with FC Zenit St Petersburg on 21 July 2007 (3-1).
• His maiden appearance in UEFA club competition came against BK Häcken in the first round of the 2007/08 UEFA Cup.
• Gradually established himself as Spartak's first-choice right-back and became a Russian international at Under-21 level before receiving his first call up to the senior squad in October 2010.
• Appointed Spartak captain at the start of the 2011/12 season despite being out of action at the time with a long-term knee injury sustained in autumn 2010; was badly missed as the club got off to poor start without him but helped them climb the table following his return in May.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 10/07/2015 14:51 CET|
|03.09.2014||Friendlies 2014-16||Final tournament - Group stage||Russia||4-0||Azerbaijan||19||0||0|
|23.09.2014||Russian Cup||Fifth round||Smena Komsomolsk||0-1||Spartak Moskva||90||0||0|
|12.10.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Russia||1-1||Moldova||90||0||0|
|30.10.2014||Russian Cup||Sixth round||Rubin||2-0||Spartak Moskva||74||0||0|
|15.11.2014||UEFA EURO||Qualifying round||Austria||1-0||Russia||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|