Clubs: FC Okean Nakhodka, FC SKA-Energia Khabarovsk, PFC Spartak Nalchik, FC Zenit St Petersburg
UEFA Cup: winner 2008
UEFA Super Cup: winner 2008
• Born in Nakhodka, Fayzulin started out with local club Okean before moving to second division outfit Energia Khabarovsk, where he spent two seasons (2005 and 2006).
• Joined top-flight Spartak Nalchik in 2007 and made 28 appearances in his debut Premier-Liga campaign, scoring three goals, as the club avoided relegation by a point.
• Represented Russia at Under-21 level while at Spartak Nalchik, having previously played with the U17 and Olympic teams.
• Moved to reigning champions Zenit in 2008 and made an immediate impact in their run to UEFA Cup glory, starting all nine knockout matches and scoring his first goal for the club in the semi-final second leg victory against FC Bayern München (4-0).
• Less prominent following Dick Advocaat's departure in August 2009; started only three matches in Zenit's 2010 Premier-Liga title triumph (plus 11 as a substitute), scoring two goals, and came on as a substitute in the cup final success against FC Sibir Novosibirsk.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|