Clubs: FC Dinamo Moskva
• A native Muscovite, he joined Dinamo as a youth and made his debut at the age of 20 on 21 April 2007 in a Premier-Liga encounter against FC Khimki.
• Kept goal for the remainder of the 2007 season, displacing Lithuanian international Žydrunas Karčemarskas, and won regular call-ups to the Russian Under-21 side; made his senior international debut on 22 August 2007 in a Moscow friendly against Poland, coming on at half-time and conceding twice in a 2-2 draw.
• Struggled to sustain his initial impact at Dinamo during the next three seasons, notching up just 25 more league starts over that period and dropping out of international contention.
• Re-established himself as Dinamo's No1 keeper in the marathon 2011/12 league campaign under new coach Sergei Silkin, starting 41 games to help the club finish in fourth place and secure a return to Europe after a three-year absence.
• Returned to the national team in November 2011 to win his second cap in a friendly away to Greece (1-1) – again as a half-time substitute. Confirmed in Russia's final UEFA EURO 2012 squad, but failed to make a finals appearance.
©UEFA.com 1998-2014. All rights reserved.
|UEFA Europa League|