Clubs: SL Benfica, Rio Ave FC (loan), FC Paços de Ferreira (loan), RC Deportivo La Coruña (loan), Stade Rennais FC (loan)
• A prolific goalscorer for Portugal at various youth levels, he enjoyed a promising youth career with SC Braga and Benfica, but it was with Rio Ave FC, during a half-season spell on loan in 2009/10, that he made his senior debut, on 7 February 2010 against Leixões SC.
• Sent out by Benfica on a season-long loan to FC Paços de Ferreira in 2010/11 and helped the club to a seventh-place finish in the Portuguese Liga, scoring four goals, including one on his debut against CS Marítimo.
• Having successfully represented Portugal at Under-16, U17 and U19 level, he enhanced his profile considerably by scoring four goals at the 2011 U20 FIFA World Cup in Colombia, the last of them in the final against Brazil; won the Silver Ball as the tournament's second-best player.
• Spent the 2011/12 season back at Benfica, chiefly on the bench, but made an impact with a goal on his UEFA Champions League debut, sealing the Lisbon club's passage into the quarter-finals with a late strike against FC Zenit.
• Made his senior international debut as an 82nd-minute substitute against Poland in Warsaw on 29 February 2012 and was subsequently handed a place in Portugal's UEFA EURO 2012 squad, coming off the bench four times in the country's run to the semi-finals.
• Made the switch to Spain to spend a season on loan at Deportivo but could not help the club avoid relegation in the 2012/13 season, moving to Rennes for the 2013/14 campaign and scoring seven times in his first 11 games.
©UEFA.com 1998-2015. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 04/05/2015 03:16 CET|
|06.09.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Northern Ireland||2-4||Portugal||25||0||0|
|11.10.2013||FIFA World Cup||Qualifying round||Portugal||1-1||Israel||20||0||0|
|18.10.2014||Portuguese Cup||Third round||Sporting da Covilha||2-3||Benfica||12||0||0|
|09.12.2014||UEFA Champions League||Group stage||Benfica||0-0||Leverkusen||14||0||0|
|10.01.2015||English Premier League||Swansea||1-1||West Ham||16||0||0|
|17.01.2015||English Premier League||Swansea||0-5||Chelsea||90||0||0|
|24.01.2015||English FA Cup||Fourth round||Blackburn||3-1||Swansea||13||0||0|
|07.02.2015||English Premier League||Swansea||1-1||Sunderland||11||0||0|
|11.02.2015||English Premier League||West Brom||2-0||Swansea||28||0||0|
|28.02.2015||English Premier League||Burnley||0-1||Swansea||1||0||0|
|04.03.2015||English Premier League||Tottenham||3-2||Swansea||78||0||0|
|21.03.2015||English Premier League||Aston Villa||0-1||Swansea||1||0||0|
|18.04.2015||English Premier League||Leicester||2-0||Swansea||75||0||0|
|25.04.2015||English Premier League||Newcastle||2-3||Swansea||72||1||0|
|02.05.2015||English Premier League||Swansea||2-0||Stoke||41||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|