A veteran in terms of age, Andriy Dykan is nevertheless a novice at international level, having not made his debut for Ukraine until June 2010. Now a prominent figure in Russia with FC Spartak Moskva, he seemed set to rival Olexandr Shovkovskiy for the position of Ukraine goalkeeper at UEFA EURO 2012 until he suffered a serious head injury two months before the tournament.
• Born in Kharkiv, he had a low-key start to his career in the Ukrainian lower leagues before joining Russian second-tier outfit SKA-Energiya Khabarovsk in 1999.
• Spent five seasons with the club, during which he was accorded Russian citizenship, and performed sufficiently well to earn a transfer to top-flight FC Kuban Krasnodar in 2004.
• Relegated in his first season with Kuban, in which he made 13 league appearances, and spent the next campaign back in the second tier with the club before they earned promotion; midway through 2007, having lost his place, he joined Ukraine's SC Tavriya Simferopol.
• After two years in the Crimea he moved back to the Russian Premier-Liga and FC Terek Grozny, where his career belatedly took off in earnest, earning him an international debut for Ukraine a few weeks short of his 33rd birthday and, two months later, a transfer to Spartak.
• An ever-present in Spartak's European campaign of 2010/11, starting six games in the UEFA Champions League and six in the UEFA Europa League, he was the club's No1 on the domestic front throughout 2011.
• Was concussed and suffered numerous facial fractures in a collision with FC Zenit St Petersburg forward Aleksandr Kerzhakov during a league game in March 2012.
©UEFA.com 1998-2016. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 22/06/2016 02:00 CET|
|26.07.2015||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||0-1||Spartak Moskva||90||0||0|
|02.08.2015||Russian Premier League||Rostov||0-0||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|10.08.2015||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||1-1||Kuban||90||0||0|
|15.08.2015||Russian Premier League||Zenit||0-2||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|23.08.2015||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||0-0||Mordovia||90||0||0|
|30.08.2015||Russian Premier League||Lokomotiv Moskva||2-1||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|21.09.2015||Russian Premier League||Ural||3-1||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|25.10.2015||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||2-1||Rubin||90||0||0|
|29.10.2015||Russian Cup||Sixth round||Krasnodar||3-1||Anji||90||0||0|
|01.11.2015||Russian Premier League||Krylya Sovetov||0-4||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|08.11.2015||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||2-1||CSKA Moskva||90||0||0|
|22.11.2015||Russian Premier League||Spartak Moskva||3-2||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|30.11.2015||Russian Premier League||Krasnodar||2-1||Rostov||90||0||0|
|04.12.2015||Russian Premier League||Kuban||2-3||Krasnodar||90||0||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|
|UEFA Intertoto Cup|