Clubs: ASEC Mimosas, Denguelé Sports, Kasiwa Reysol, Tokushima Vortis (loan), BSC Young Boys, PFC CSKA Moskva
• Born and bred in the Ivory Coast, Doumbia left his homeland for Japan in his late teens, where he played in both divisions of the J. League with Kashiwa Reysol before a loan spell in Division 2 with Tokushima Vortis.
• Moved to Europe in the summer of 2008, joining Young Boys; enjoyed an extraordinary debut season in the Swiss Super League, starting only eight matches for the Berne club but coming on as a substitute 24 times and ending the season as the league's top marksman with 20 goals.
• Proved even more prolific when handed a starting berth in the Young Boys side by coach Vladimir Petković in 2009/10, scoring 30 goals to top the Super League standings once again.
• Won his first cap for the Ivory Coast against Japan (0-1) in May 2008 and selected for the 2010 FIFA World Cup squad but made just one substitute appearance (against Korea DPR) in South Africa.
• Signed a contract with CSKA in January 2010 before moving at the end of the Swiss season; scored five goals in 11 Premier-Liga starts, one apiece in 3-1 wins against FC Zenit St Petersburg and FC Spartak Moskva, and also on target seven times in his first four European appearances for the club.
©UEFA.com 1998-2013. All rights reserved.
|The home team is listed first.||Last updated: 19/05/2013 02:30 CET|
|21.07.2012||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||1-0||Rostov||90||1||0|
|28.07.2012||Russian Premier League||Amkar||3-1||CSKA Moskva||38||0||0|
|04.08.2012||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||1-3||Zenit||45||0||0|
|01.04.2013||Russian Premier League||Alania||0-4||CSKA Moskva||16||1||0|
|06.04.2013||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||2-0||Volga||74||0||0|
|04.05.2013||Russian Premier League||CSKA Moskva||1-0||Terek||11||0||0|
|07.05.2013||Russian Cup||Semi-finals||Rostov||0-2||CSKA Moskva||46||1||0|
|12.05.2013||Russian Premier League||Lokomotiv Moskva||1-4||CSKA Moskva||23||1||0|
|UEFA Champions League|
|UEFA Europa League|